I am a Partner at BCR Law LLP and head up the teams within the firm which focus on advising businesses operating in the Island in all areas of non-contentious law.
- Commercial Property – such as acting for businesses buying, selling or renting premises
- Commercial Law – advising businesses on data protection or on their terms of engagement with clients
- Employment Law – helping businesses drafting policies and advising them on issues with their employees
- Corporate Law – including providing legal opinions on Jersey companies and advising on shareholder agreements
- Construction Law – including advising clients entering into building contracts, whether as developer or client
- Planning Law – such as reviewing the Island Plan and advising on tricky planning applications.