Relocating to Jersey is appealing to individuals, businesses and families. Jersey has a business-friendly environment and offers an excellent quality of life. It’s also a safe and stable environment to raise children, with top class schools and high quality health and leisure facilities for those who like to enjoy the great outdoors and healthy lifestyle.
We know that moving can be one of the most stressful experiences, let alone moving to a new jurisdiction. We can support you with all the necessary legal requirements, whether that be business or person, to take away as much stress as possible.
Locate Jersey is a Government of Jersey department which supports inward investment into the island. They can assist with the application process and other non-legal aspects of relocating and setting up a business in Jersey. More information can be found at their website.
We can support with:
- Relocation, immigration and visa advice;
- Advice on business set-up or relocation including all regulatory applications
- Jersey employment law advice
- Trusts and estate planning
- Applications for individual employees needing to relocate
- Support in any business and/or high-value residency applications
- Legal advice on the purchase of any residential, commercial or office premises in the Island; and
- Planning and construction advice for any proposed works to your new home or business premises.